Inhabitants who require benefits and meet the following requirements are entitled to the financial aids detailed below:
- Spanish citizens, refugees, asylees, stateless persons and foreign residents.
- Foreigners from any administrative situation are entitled to these services and social benefits.
- You must be of legal age or an emancipated minor
- You must be on the register or have lived in Tías for at least six months before the date of application.
- People who do not have sufficient resources to cover a payment, the latter being the purpose of the requested benefit
a) Benefits for basic needs:
- Financial support for food shopping
- Financial aid for purchasing medicines
- Extraordinary cleaning in houses and disinfestations service
b) Benefits for extraordinary needs
- Essential living expenses: Electricity and water bills.
- Support for property rentals: this benefit pays rents for people that have completed their contracts without renewal, have been evicted or have left their usual place of residence due to gender violence or other special circumstances.
- Financial support for dental work
- Financial aid for purchasing glasses and other similar elements such as contact lenses (prescription only from the Public Health Services).
- Financial help for specialised treatment and therapeutic procedures, when the latter are not included under public health cover or are urgent and require imminent hospitalising, after previous technical assessment.
- Financial support for basic items which are essential for self independence (hearing aids, wheelchairs, walking sticks, etc.)
- Financial help for social inclusion and self-development processes, which aim to encourage and protect minors with special socioeconomic issues. There are:<<<<<
- Financial support for nurseries.
- Financial aid for schools (school material and soup kitchens)
The region’s official model application form must be presented and signed by the interested party or legal guardian; the latter must be certified.
a) National Id. card or official identification document of the applicant or where appropriate, the legal guardian,
b) Family book, if applicable,
c) Proof of income of each family member
- Pensioners: documentary proof
- Employees: contract and the last three pay slips
- Self-employed: the last quarter settlement of IRPF taxes and/or the last contribution form from the Social Security and, if applicable, a liability statement of monthly incomes
- Unemployed: Proof of being registered as a job seeker and a certificate of receipt or non-receipt of any benefits
- Students older than 16 years of age: Documentary proof of studies
d) An extract issued by the Land Registry
e) Certificate of working life of each family member over the age of 16, from the Treasury of the Social Security
f) Income tax declaration or non-declaration statement for the last exercise of all family members
g) Register of third parties for payment procedures in this Town Hall, of the applicant and/or endorsee, in the event of indirect payments,
h) Three different expenses quotes which resulted in the request for benefits or an invoice, if the payment has been made.
i) Medical prescription issued by a doctor from the Canarian Health Service, in the event of subsidies for prosthesis or a competent professional in the field.
j )Liability statement which declares that:
- You have not received any allowances or benefits for the same purpose, from any Public Administration service or body. If you have, you must declare the help you applied for and the money you received.
- You have not received any help from the Town Hall that you were previously granted. You must state the purpose of this aid if you have received an allowance.
- You authorise the regional administration to gather any type of information that it may need or request information from other administration sectors.
k) Bank statement of the last three months of all family members.
l) Any type of document which may be needed by the Town Hall for the object or purpose of the benefit.
- Saluda del Alcalde
- Corporación Municipal
- Perfil del Contratante
- Perfil Contratante anterior mayo 2014
- Junta de Gobierno Local
- Comisiones Informativas
- Tenientes de Alcalde
- Ordenanzas Municipales
- Calendario del contribuyente
- Tablón de Edictos
- Directorio de Servicios Municipales
- Participación de los Ciudadanos
- Servicios al Ciudadano
- SEDE ELECTRÓNICA – Guía de trámites
- Portal de Transparencia
- Certificado de Viajes
- Agenda de Eventos
- Becas y subvenciones
- Ayudas sociales
- Recogida de rama, trastos y enseres
- Servicio de Transporte
- Comercio, Consumo y Desarrollo Local
- Punto Limpio
- Escuela Municipal de Música
- Incidencias en la Vía Publica
- Centros Socioculturales
- Seguridad Ciudadana
- Radio Municipal
- Contactos de Interés
- Normativa de Urbanística
- Mapa Callejero Municipio de Tías
- Cesión Instalaciones Municipales
- Participación Ciudadana
- Contactar con el Ayuntamiento
Information in English
- Public Information Service (SAC)
- Administration procedures
- Registering at the Town Hall
- Education Grants
- Welfare advice and benefits
- Senior Citizens
- Youth Support
- Sport and Leisure
- Public Libraries
- Environmental – Collection of unwanted household items, rubbish and waste
- Public Transport
- Tegoyo – Picnic Area
- Recycling Centre
- Calendar of events
- Courses, workshops and activities
- Business, Industry and local development
- Working Together – Public planning, regeneration, maintenance environmental issues
- Regional Facilities
- Citizen Participation
- Emergency contacts
- Radio Tías
- Useful Contacs
- Contact us